JustPose™ has a robust and regularly updated data protection management policy in place. From a practical perspective, we ensure compliance at your event or activation by adhering to these key principles:
- All Guests will be required to give their consent to a Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice will be written specifically for your event/activation and will be written in plain English. The Privacy Notice will clearly set out who we are, exactly what data we’re collecting, how it will be used, who it will be shared with, for how long it will be retained, whether it will be shared outside the EEA, the Guest’s rights and who they can contact for further information or if they have a complaint.
- Data is then handled strictly in line with the Privacy Notice and our strict data protection policy. This includes only using and sharing data legitimately and legally for the purposes stated in the Privacy Notice.
- We put in place additional controls for protecting minors, we do this by restricting their participation which generally means only allowing them to participate if they’re accompanied by and/or have consent from a parent/guardian.
- Data is only retained for as necessary or for as long as we’re allowed as per the Privacy Notice.
- Records are kept to demonstrate compliance.